- Sales Representative
🎯 Key Responsibilities
- Reach out to customer leads through chat, emails or call
- Listen and communicate with prospective customers to collect customers problems and from that understand customers wants and needs
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
✌ Skills/Knowledge required
- Have at least 6-month experience as a sales representative
- Proven work experience in an English-speaking environment
- Having strong communication skills especially in speaking and listening
- Holding an IELTS or TOEIC certificate with at least 6.5 or 750 respectively is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Work in young, enthusiastic environment
- Work in an international environment, directly with customers from various nations
- Appealing monthly income.
- Great bonuses for productiveness.
- 13th-month salary and big year-end bonus